Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

VisionOnlineJobs Review

I worked for the online job VISION (www.visiononlinejobs.com) and my results is that the company is very honest and smart to pay back for what you do for them. They punished me for mistakes I made while working, because people do not franchise find out about the whole process that led to my anger and anxiety on the staff of franchise.In my case, I had the worst experience of Sub franchise. Are or are not aware of all the scenery, or simply stupid to get people quickly.

Some of the most worrying thing is that they hide the method of payment from you. Thus the conditions for payment is very important for people to understand before you begin working with the company. These are the understandings Ideally, you should have before you pay the registration fee:

The first monthly fee will be deducted according to your plan package selected

2. You get paid a lump sum, the round sum of $ 100 to see if you won $ 360, you will receive only $ 300 and the rest goes to your account to adjust the next payment.

3. 10% of your total payment will be deducted from that $ 300, you will receive only $ 270.

You must have hundreds of questions I'd like to meet all in the comments below. So go ahead I'll wait for your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment